Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RobcPettit[_2_] RobcPettit[_2_] is offline

Default links

Hi, This is one of those questions were I dont expect an answer but Im
going to ask anyway because I cant find the problem. Im using Betangel
profesional with betfair. This links to excel and sends live data to
the worksheet, updating every second. Unfortunatly, Ive done
something, (dont know what) and the links broke. Ive tried
reinstalling with no joy. Ive installed the software on my laptop
along with excel (new laptop) and all works ok. I have another piece
of software which also gets a feed from betfair and links to excel.
This works fine. It looks like Im going to have to a complete re-
install on this pc. Does any body have any ideas as to what could have
caused this.
Regards Robert