Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Basic newbie question

I have a setup of a manually entered grid of data with 40 rows and 12
columns. Each week I need to update Row1 Col1, move to Col 10 and enter
some data, then on to Row2 Col1 ... Col10, etc...

I would like to code the following...
After data is entered in Row1 Col1, move to Row1 Col10, after data is
entered in Row1 Col10, move to Row2 Col1, etc..

What code would do that for me? I think if I could see the code to do one
iteration, I can figure out how to loop it for 40 rows.

Thanks in advance,
John