Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Selecting multiple dates with Calendar Control 8.0

I use Calendar Control 8.0 in a userform but it doesn't seem much use for
selecting a date range. At the moment I have a check box next to the
calendar - when the box is checked it saves the date reference as the end
date, unchecked it is the start date. This is a bit ugly. I can't figure
out how to make two (or more) selections on the object - I'd expected the
ctrl key to allow multiple selections. Is there a way of doing this?
Many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For a start and end date I tend to use 2 of the the "Micorsoft Date and Time
Picker Control 6.0". It looks like a Drop down combo box, however the drop
down is a calendar. It is nice and compact on a form and still gieve you the
functionallity and ease of use of a calendar control...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Rob Holloway" wrote:

I use Calendar Control 8.0 in a userform but it doesn't seem much use for
selecting a date range. At the moment I have a check box next to the
calendar - when the box is checked it saves the date reference as the end
date, unchecked it is the start date. This is a bit ugly. I can't figure
out how to make two (or more) selections on the object - I'd expected the
ctrl key to allow multiple selections. Is there a way of doing this?
Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have Calendar Control 10. It allows selecting only one day, too. You
could add two Textbox controls for getting the first and last days of a
range. With the following code, whatever date is highlit on the
Calendar Control will appear in the TextBox when the clicks on the
TextBox.

Private Sub TextBox1_Enter()
TextBox1.Value = Calendar1.Value
End Sub