Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Use the Calendar control to fill in dates on de Bruin (last update 19 April 2004)

As instructed I have righ clicked sheet1 tab and cliked view code and copied
the code given in the webpage.

But when I select any ceall in the range A1 to A20 the code stops at this
line

calendar1.Left = Target.Left + Target.Width -
calendar1.Width

If I click an;y cell other than A1:A20 the code stops at

Else: calendar1.Visible = False

In both case the error messate is "object required"

I DONT KNOW WHAT MISTAKE I AM DOING

mine is EXCEL 2000. i have not protected the sheet or workbook.

Rond de Bruin's webpage is

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

calendar1 is the name of the calendar.
Maybe yours is calendar2??

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"R.VENKATARAMAN" &&& wrote in message ...
As instructed I have righ clicked sheet1 tab and cliked view code and copied
the code given in the webpage.

But when I select any ceall in the range A1 to A20 the code stops at this
line

calendar1.Left = Target.Left + Target.Width -
calendar1.Width

If I click an;y cell other than A1:A20 the code stops at

Else: calendar1.Visible = False

In both case the error messate is "object required"

I DONT KNOW WHAT MISTAKE I AM DOING

mine is EXCEL 2000. i have not protected the sheet or workbook.

Rond de Bruin's webpage is

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

sorry my mistake. the control "calendar" was not activated in my excel.
that was the problem. it is only calendar1
thanks for helping me.