Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print textbox-content possible?

Hi,

Just trying to find out if this is possible.
I have a textbox placed on my worksheet and it's properties set to scrollbar
vertical. Now I can typ all te text I want even if it doesn't fit because I
can scroll up and down. Now here's my question: When I want to print this
textbox it only prints the visible part of the textbox. Is it possible to
print out the total content of the textbox?

Or should I use a userform and than add the content by placing it in a
dynamic cell.

Let me know if it is possible. Thanks in advance

Maurice
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Maurice,

Unfortunately for you I do not have a solution - but I am wondering
if anyone knows if there is a way to copy and paste the contents from
the text box to another object or application.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Maurice wrote:

Hi,

Just trying to find out if this is possible.
I have a textbox placed on my worksheet and it's properties set to scrollbar
vertical. Now I can typ all te text I want even if it doesn't fit because I
can scroll up and down. Now here's my question: When I want to print this
textbox it only prints the visible part of the textbox. Is it possible to
print out the total content of the textbox?

Or should I use a userform and than add the content by placing it in a
dynamic cell.

Let me know if it is possible. Thanks in advance

Maurice

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could have your code copy the text to a new worksheet, print the
worksheet, delete the worksheet.

You could have your code seize the textbox so shows all the text, print the
textbox, restore the original size of the textbox.

Tom Ogilvy

"Maurice" wrote:

Hi,

Just trying to find out if this is possible.
I have a textbox placed on my worksheet and it's properties set to scrollbar
vertical. Now I can typ all te text I want even if it doesn't fit because I
can scroll up and down. Now here's my question: When I want to print this
textbox it only prints the visible part of the textbox. Is it possible to
print out the total content of the textbox?

Or should I use a userform and than add the content by placing it in a
dynamic cell.

Let me know if it is possible. Thanks in advance

Maurice

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim s as String
s = worksheets("Sheet1").Textbox1.Text