Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
spences10 spences10 is offline

Default Print textbox-content possible?

Hi Maurice,

Unfortunately for you I do not have a solution - but I am wondering
if anyone knows if there is a way to copy and paste the contents from
the text box to another object or application.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Maurice wrote:

Hi,

Just trying to find out if this is possible.
I have a textbox placed on my worksheet and it's properties set to scrollbar
vertical. Now I can typ all te text I want even if it doesn't fit because I
can scroll up and down. Now here's my question: When I want to print this
textbox it only prints the visible part of the textbox. Is it possible to
print out the total content of the textbox?

Or should I use a userform and than add the content by placing it in a
dynamic cell.

Let me know if it is possible. Thanks in advance

Maurice