Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Raj Raj is offline

Default Summarizing the files in 1 folder to one file

Dear All,

I am in requirement of your expert help. I have multiple files in a folder
which have exactly the same formats, Sheet names and structure. I need to
summarize the data in a new file extracting the data from each of the files
in the folder.

For example, each of the file in the folder has one sheet called Sales, so
in the desired file I want to have the result as summation of sales from
individual files. The file are named on the basis of the regions so they do
not have any consistency.

Formulae or a macro to enable me doing the same would be of great help.

Thanks in Advance
Raj

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have a look at Rons pages he