Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Quality Control Macro -- Formula Anamolies

Add a count similar to

MsgBox Application.Evaluate("SUM(--(ISERROR(" &
activesheet.usedrange.address & ")))")

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Sprinks" wrote in message
We produce cost estimates for architects in Excel. To ensure that each
document is properly formatted when they get it, we have a macro that, for
each worksheet:

- Resets the print range through the last data cell
- Verifies that the row of the last data cell is divisible by 60 (we use
60
lines/page)
- Sets horizontal page breaks every 60 lines
- Sets FitToPagesWide to 1
- Resets the view to normal and the zoom to 100
- Sets the cursor to cell A1
- Saves the workbook
- Displays the names of worksheets whose last cell was not divisible by 60

We would like to add checking for any errors (formula anamolies) that
Excel
detects. I plan to just calculate a total for each worksheet, and display
non-zero totals in a MsgBox at the conclusion of the macro.

Can anyone help? Thank you.
Sprinks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have my doubts that that information is exposed to VBA.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Sprinks" wrote in message
Thank you, Bob.

This finds the "hard" errors. Do you know if there is a way to find such
"soft" errors such as "Inconsistent Formula", i.e., those checked by the
selected rules on the Tools/Options/Error Checking dialog?

Thanks again.
Sprinks