Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
GEE

Default HOW DO I USE EXCEL FOR QUALITY CONTROL CHART SUCH AS TEMPERATURE .

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE MICRSOFT EXCEL TO CREATE CHARTS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day

There are many books on Excel that cover charting. John Walkenback has an
excellent book on Excel Charting, it'll show you everything you need to
know. Try Borders or Barnes & Noble

I have a post on control charts to get you started.
http://processtrends.com/pg_charts_control_chart.htm

....Kelly