Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2007 Functions

Hi

What does the master table look like?

Can you clarify how you decide on the update formula is it a value in the
master table?

Do you want the update to be a formula or a hard coded value.

You say 'when I change workbook = weekly totals
sheet Employees cell H31 (changes 9500 H32
changes 9501 etc.) to 80% or would update from
workbook "60% payout" if I put 60% in H31

This is a little unclear.

But basically you need to loop through all the sheets and then pick up the
price to change.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

"Tomkat743" wrote:

I have a workbook with 100 sheets. Each sheet contains 50 or so items and
pricing for each item. I need to updat the price list on each sheet based on
a single master sheet. I was using straight percentages from a master pay
sheet but am now forced to use multiple percentages per sheet. What I need
is to write a formula that based on a cell value on the master sheet the
pricing for each item will update from another workbook or workbooks.

example: workbook = weekly totals
sheet 9500 thru 9600
cells E5 thru E55
update from workbook "80% payout" Cells E5 thru E55
when I change workbook = weekly totals
sheet Employees
cell H31 (changes 9500 H32 changes 9501 etc.) to 80% or would update from
workbook "60% payout" if I put 60% in H31

Please help Thank you