Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default password userform

Sub Sunselect()
Dim PassStr As String
PassStr = InputBox("Enter Password Please", "My Password
Prompt")

If PassStr = "Manager" Then
Sheets("Sun").Select
Range("A11").Select
Else
MsgBox "Wrong Password Entered"

Have created the userform for the above task, but not having much luck
with the code for this

Any help would be appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A few small errors, and when selecting a range on a worksheet other than
current, it wants you to give sheet name as well. Also be aware that as is
your password is case sensitive.
Sub Sunselect()
Dim PassStr As String

PassStr = InputBox("Enter Password Please", "My Password Prompt
")

If PassStr = "Manager" Then
Sheets("Sun").Select
Sheets("Sun").Range("A11").Select