Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default password userform

For a small VBA application, I need a password (PW) check.
I constructed a userform with 1 combobox for userlist, 3 textboxes (1 for
old PW, 1 for new PW and 1 for validation) and 2 commandbuttons (cancel and
OK).
After the user select his name, he is allowed to enter his (old) PW in
textbox1, followed by <enter.
Imediatelly, his PW is checked (with exit event); if not correct he get a
message and try again, if correct, the 2 other textboxes are enabled for text
input.

Problem;
1/ Entering the first textbox1 and checking password is OK, but after 1
failure of the PW check, I'm not allowed to push the cancel command (?).
2/ After entering the correct password, the cursor does not jump to
textbox2, and that's what I want.
3/ The same procedures should go for textbox2 and 3 for checking minimal 3
characters of new and validated password. I did not do this yet because I can
use approx the same code as for textbox1 (also exit event)

What's wrong?

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Roland