Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Any way to compare VBA code in different workbooks?

I have a Work-in-Process workbook and a Production workbook that many people
use daily. Sometimes I can grab the Production workbook and make VBA changes
but other times I have to make changes in the WIP version. Is there any way
to compare VBA code in two different workbooks?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Export the modules from each workbook and then rename the files from .bas to
..txt

Then import the .txt files into separate columns in a worksheet and do a
column comparison.
--
Gary's Student

"Cheer-Phil-ly" wrote:

I have a Work-in-Process workbook and a Production workbook that many people
use daily. Sometimes I can grab the Production workbook and make VBA changes
but other times I have to make changes in the WIP version. Is there any way
to compare VBA code in two different workbooks?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Or maybe just use the latest version in both workbooks ?
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Cheer-Phil-ly"