Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Any way to compare VBA code in different workbooks?

MSWord has a comparison utility (Tools|Compare and Merge documents).

But you'll have to put the code into .txt files (or .doc files).

Cheer-Phil-ly wrote:

I have a Work-in-Process workbook and a Production workbook that many people
use daily. Sometimes I can grab the Production workbook and make VBA changes
but other times I have to make changes in the WIP version. Is there any way
to compare VBA code in two different workbooks?

--

Dave Peterson