Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro that automatically sends a fax from excel

Hi,

Can we send fax through Excel.

Suppose i have a Excel Sheet. Now every time when i have to send the
same sheet to my vendor i had to take print out of the same and then i
had to place the Printout in my Fax machine and then dial the number.
Is there any othe way so that i dont have to take print out of the page
whenever i want to Fax a page to my vendor.

Can we try to produce a macro that automatically sends a fax from excel

Awaiting for ur mail.

Regards

Akash Maheshwari

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Akash,
Look into either using a fax program that installs as a printer (WinFax etc)
or the previous thread in this NG "Setting Up References in the VBE".

NickHK

"Akash" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi,

Can we send fax through Excel.

Suppose i have a Excel Sheet. Now every time when i have to send the
same sheet to my vendor i had to take print out of the same and then i
had to place the Printout in my Fax machine and then dial the number.
Is there any othe way so that i dont have to take print out of the page
whenever i want to Fax a page to my vendor.

Can we try to produce a macro that automatically sends a fax from excel

Awaiting for ur mail.

Regards

Akash Maheshwari

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How to set uo the references in the VBE

Can you help me in this regard.

Akash

On Jan 4, 12:14 pm, "NickHK" wrote:
Akash,
Look into either using a fax program that installs as a printer (WinFax etc)
or the previous thread in this NG "Setting Up References in the VBE".

NickHK

"Akash" wrote in glegroups.com...