Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default macro that automatically sends a fax from excel

http://tinyurl.com/ymydon

--
---
HTH

Bob

"Akash" wrote in message
ups.com...
How to set uo the references in the VBE

Can you help me in this regard.

Akash

On Jan 4, 12:14 pm, "NickHK" wrote:
Akash,
Look into either using a fax program that installs as a printer (WinFax
etc)
or the previous thread in this NG "Setting Up References in the VBE".

NickHK

"Akash" wrote in
glegroups.com...

Hi,

Can we send fax through Excel.

Suppose i have a Excel Sheet. Now every time when i have to send the
same sheet to my vendor i had to take print out of the same and then i
had to place the Printout in my Fax machine and then dial the number.
Is there any othe way so that i dont have to take print out of the page
whenever i want to Fax a page to my vendor.

Can we try to produce a macro that automatically sends a fax from excel

Awaiting for ur mail.

Regards

AkashMaheshwari