Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default macro that sends email with attachment and address

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to create a macro that creates an
email, with an attachment of the current file (the one with the macro
in), with the email already addressed and the subject filled in.

(I have worked out how to do the email with attachment as macro - and
how to create an email with address and subject using an
email/html/hyperlink - but not how to get these functions combined).

Thanks a bunch,

Tim

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thebonython < wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it's possible to create a macro that creates an
email, with an attachment of the current file (the one with the macro
in), with the email already addressed and the subject filled in.

(I have worked out how to do the email with attachment as macro - and
how to create an email with address and subject using an
email/html/hyperlink - but not how to get these functions combined).

Thanks a bunch,

Tim

---

this is a good resource