Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can't select image on a worksheet that was inserted by c#???

I create a Excel workbook from a c# application and insert a handful
of images on different worksheets.
When I open the file in Excel I can't select/move the images.

What's a bit odd is that I've saved many spreadsheets during
development of the code to create them. The images were
selectable/movable just a day or so ago.
What did I did I change that caused these images to be "locked"

these are jpegs, Excel 2003, and Visual Studio 2005

thanks
mike

PS remove the x from my email address if you want to reply directly.
Every time I post to these newsgroups the amount of spam I get increases
10x.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Michael,
Unless you have some kind of strange corruption of the WS involved, that
behaviour would normally result from the WS being protected.

NickHK