Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Forms

I have an application in which I want to have a disclaimer appear that
someone can scroll through. Under that I would have a button that says "if
you click on this button you agree to the above Disclaimer".

I have checked out several forms - The list box and combo box allow me to
put a short list in, but I need something that provides the ability to word
wrap so I can include a paragraph rather then a short sentence.

Does anyone have a form object that would work for this purpose?

Thanks for any assistance .. much appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look in Text Box Properties.
There is a setting at the botton WORDWRAP.
Change it to TRUE and should do what you are after.

Corey....
"RBeau" wrote in message
I have an application in which I want to have a disclaimer appear that
someone can scroll through. Under that I would have a button that says "if
you click on this button you agree to the above Disclaimer".

I have checked out several forms - The list box and combo box allow me to
put a short list in, but I need something that provides the ability to
word
wrap so I can include a paragraph rather then a short sentence.

Does anyone have a form object that would work for this purpose?

Thanks for any assistance .. much appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am assuming that since you don't know how to access the VBE (ALT-F11
by the way) you have your text box directly on the worksheet.

You will need to switch the worksheet to 'Design Mode' by pressing the
design mode button on the Control Toolbox. Once you are in design
mode, you can right-click on the text box to access all of its
properties.

theSquirrel

RBeau wrote:
John,

Where can I change these properties for the text box? If I right click I can
make several changes to the font, protection, etc. I suspect this is done in
VBA, but not sure how to access the form to find those properties.

That being said, I can use a text box and just have the user use his move
down button ...that will work, but would prefer to have a scrollbar on the
side so that it is clear there is more to read on the disclaimer.

Many thanks again!

Richard

"RBeau" wrote in message
I have an application in which I want to have a disclaimer appear that
someone can scroll through. Under that I would have a button that says "if
you click on this button you agree to the above Disclaimer".

I have checked out several forms - The list box and combo box allow me to
put a short list in, but I need something that provides the ability to
word
wrap so I can include a paragraph rather then a short sentence.

Does anyone have a form object that would work for this purpose?

Thanks for any assistance .. much appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Interesting... I went into the control toolbox.. and put it in design mode.
However, I can only seem to get the properties for the sheet not the text
box. I know I must be missing something?