Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default RefEdits and normal forms / forms in a DLL

Hi,

I've googled this question but no real solutions came up.

So, I have a RefEdit in an MSForms 2.0 form inside a dll, when I run the
form in Excel the RefEdit box acts just like a normal TextBox.

Is there any way to keep the form inside a dll but have the RefEdit box
behave as normal?

PS, is there any 3rd Party RefEdit like control which can be embedded
inside a normal form in a VB dll. (MSForms 2.0 forms shouldn't be used
inside a vb dll apparently).

PPS, when I pass a form I have design in Excel to the vb dll the refedit
box behaves OK, but the other controls on the form behave weirdly and
are unstable.

---
Dave

Forms Frank Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 March 31st 06 10:43 PM
Forms that open from forms Azza Excel Programming 1 October 12th 04 10:54 PM
Forms No Name Excel Programming 2 July 9th 04 06:28 PM
Calling Forms from Forms - Exit problems Stuart[_5_] Excel Programming 3 May 25th 04 06:50 AM
Forms [email protected] Excel Programming 1 November 27th 03 01:16 AM