-   -   RefEdits and normal forms / forms in a DLL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/318111-refedits-normal-forms-forms-dll.html)

David Welch

RefEdits and normal forms / forms in a DLL

Hi,

I've googled this question but no real solutions came up.

So, I have a RefEdit in an MSForms 2.0 form inside a dll, when I run the
form in Excel the RefEdit box acts just like a normal TextBox.

Is there any way to keep the form inside a dll but have the RefEdit box
behave as normal?

PS, is there any 3rd Party RefEdit like control which can be embedded
inside a normal form in a VB dll. (MSForms 2.0 forms shouldn't be used
inside a vb dll apparently).

PPS, when I pass a form I have design in Excel to the vb dll the refedit
box behaves OK, but the other controls on the form behave weirdly and
are unstable.

---
Dave