Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding meta tags to Excel web pages?

Does anyone know a way of including a META tag within a saved
spreadsheet? I have a macro that creates an HTML file. I need to add
one tag to get the web page to refresh every 10 minutes, however once
the web page is republished the code is overwritten.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don't know about anything directly, but you could do it in the _BeforeSave
event.
- .SaveAs HTML
- Open TheFile For InPut As #Num
- Read the text file