Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select page tab when form opens

I have a form that has a number of pages on it.
How can I select which page to display when the form is opened?

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

sub userform_initialize()

with me
multipage1("page1").enabled
MultiPage1.Value = 1
MultiPage1("pageS1").txtClient.SetFocus
end with
end sub
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
susan

wrote:
I have a form that has a number of pages on it.
How can I select which page to display when the form is opened?

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

whoops......... page1's value would be 0.

wrote:
I have a form that has a number of pages on it.
How can I select which page to display when the form is opened?

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I get a run time error (438 Object does not support property or method)
when I use that snippet