Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel opens asp.net page

From an ASP.Net web page, I would like to start up Excel on the Client
and populate with data from my VB program. If I create a spread sheet
and save it to Test.xls, it works fine. If I create a tab delimited
file and save it to Test.xls, Excel opens my web page (test.aspx). Yet
if I manually open the tab delimited file directly with Excel, it opens
just fine. Here is my code:

Response.Clear()
Response.ClearContent()
Response.ClearHeaders()