Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Load form when workbook opens

I have this code in a module in my WB:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
frmLTC.Show
End Sub

Shouldn't this just automatically bring the form up when I open the
workbook? Nothing seems to happen, any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Oh duh. I had to put the code inside the workbook, not a module.

(I also thought my code had suddenly stopped working because no records were
appearing on the ws - except my ws was showing row 100+ and I only had like 2
records. Duh.)

Sorry!