Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Form Question

I have a userform with a combo box and a text box. When the userform is
invoked, the cursor defaults to the text box. How do I get it to be on the
combo box (if it ever is on the combo box). It just looks strange to the
user because the cursor is on the entry that they make second.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

With these settings and no code to alter behavior

combobox1.TabIndex = 0
Combobox1.TabStop = True
Combobox1.Enabled = True
Combobox1.Locked = False

Textbox1.TabIndex = 1
Textbox1.TabStop = True
Textbox1.Enabled = True
Textbox1.Locked = False

The cursor should be in the Combobox when you first load the userform. If
the userform has been hidden and then shown again, then it would retain the
cursor in the same location as when hidden.

Location of the control on the userform has no effect on executing the tab
order.

Tom Ogilvy