Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ser form question

I use an input box to get a date into cell D10 on sheet1

Later on the user will display an user form which contains a text box that I
want the date to be displayed in. I have tried putting it in the control
source but the date is American.

Is there any way to display the date in the follwowing format:

dd/mm/yyyy

Thanks in advance.

Gareth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.TextBox1 = Format(Sheets("Sheet1").Range("a1").Value, _
"dd-mm-yy")
End Sub

Try this

--