WTG

Default VBA Form Combo Box question.

Help !!!

I know this is most likely a simple question, but I'm stuck :(

I not to populate a Combo box in an Excel spread sheet I just enter
the location in the ListFillRange (EmpData!A1:A100).

But I got creative and tryed making a Userform with VBA.
Now I'm lost :(

In VBA the combo box doesn't have a ListFillRange....

One place I read to enter the location in the ControlSource field, but
it doesn't take the information. It keeps giving me an error message.

Can anyone Help Please?

Thanks

Wally

Dave Peterson

But it has a .rowsource property that you can use.

In fact, you can use it in code, too:

Option Explicit
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.ComboBox1.RowSource _
= Worksheets("sheet1").Range("a1:a10").Address(exter nal:=True)
End Sub