Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NFL NFL is offline

Default MultiPage Form Question

How do I pass values from one textbox from the 1st tab to the 2nd tab? For
example: me.textbox1 is on the 1st tab and has a value of 1234. On the 2nd
tab of the multipage form, me.textbox2 is empty. I tried this the code
below and it didn't work.

me.textbox2.value = me.textbox1.value

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob Rob is offline

Hi,

The below code added to TextBox1 does reflect changes made and shows in
TextBox2

HTHs Rob

Sub TextBox1_Change()

Me.TextBox2.Value = Me.TextBox1.Value

End Sub

"NFL" wrote in message
How do I pass values from one textbox from the 1st tab to the 2nd tab?
For
example: me.textbox1 is on the 1st tab and has a value of 1234. On the
2nd
tab of the multipage form, me.textbox2 is empty. I tried this the code
below and it didn't work.

me.textbox2.value = me.textbox1.value

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NFL NFL is offline

You're right... it does work. The value will only appear when a keystroke
is made on that field. Is there a way to have the value appear without
placing a cursor and typing a keystroke?

"NFL" wrote in message
How do I pass values from one textbox from the 1st tab to the 2nd tab?
For
example: me.textbox1 is on the 1st tab and has a value of 1234. On the
2nd
tab of the multipage form, me.textbox2 is empty. I tried this the code
below and it didn't work.

me.textbox2.value = me.textbox1.value

Thank you!

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob Rob is offline

You'll need an event triggered to run code to transfer the contents from one
textbox to another, there are a few options including when the form shows.

HTHs, Rob