Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
OM

Default MultiPage

I need to control witch tab on a MultiPage that is active when a Userform is
loaded.

I have 3 buttons on my Excel sheet each one runs a different macro, but
loads the same Userform, (Userform contains a MultiPage with 3 tabs). Only
difference in these 3 macros is that I would like each of them to control
witch tab is to be activated on the MultiPage.

I just dont know how

Can anyone help

/Ole

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Try

Multipage1.Value = 1

The index starts at 0, so that activates Page2.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"OM" wrote in message
I need to control witch tab on a MultiPage that is active when a Userform

is
loaded.

I have 3 buttons on my Excel sheet each one runs a different macro, but
loads the same Userform, (Userform contains a MultiPage with 3 tabs). Only
difference in these 3 macros is that I would like each of them to control
witch tab is to be activated on the MultiPage.

I just don't know how

Can anyone help

/Ole

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc