Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?

How can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?
I want to use the mouse to click on the IE pages to do the copy and paste
for getting the required information into my excel worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What about use a web query or automating IE instead ?

NickHK

"trader" wrote in message
How can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?
I want to use the mouse to click on the IE pages to do the copy and paste
for getting the required information into my excel worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

May I know how to get the data by both the methods?
Actually, the data may not be obtained by web query. I failed to do this.
That's why I try to do it in another "stupid" way by controlling the mouse
to copy the data into my worksheet.

The data I needed may be created by java in the web. I need to click
buttons on the page to display the data.

"trader" wrote in message
How can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?
I want to use the mouse to click on the IE pages to do the copy and paste
for getting the required information into my excel worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Web query:
DataImport External DataNew Web Queryfollow the steps

Automating IE:
http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0062.htm
or Google for "Automating IE VB -Net".

NickHK