-   -   how can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/376620-how-can-i-control-mouse-pointer-excel-vba.html)

Trader

how can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?

How can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?
I want to use the mouse to click on the IE pages to do the copy and paste
for getting the required information into my excel worksheet.

NickHK

how can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?

What about use a web query or automating IE instead ?

NickHK

"trader" wrote in message
How can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?
I want to use the mouse to click on the IE pages to do the copy and paste
for getting the required information into my excel worksheet.

Trader

how can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?

May I know how to do this by both methods?

"trader" wrote in message
How can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?
I want to use the mouse to click on the IE pages to do the copy and paste
for getting the required information into my excel worksheet.

Trader

how can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?

May I know how to get the data by both the methods?
Actually, the data may not be obtained by web query. I failed to do this.
That's why I try to do it in another "stupid" way by controlling the mouse
to copy the data into my worksheet.

The data I needed may be created by java in the web. I need to click
buttons on the page to display the data.

"trader" wrote in message
How can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?
I want to use the mouse to click on the IE pages to do the copy and paste
for getting the required information into my excel worksheet.

NickHK

how can I control the mouse pointer by the Excel VBA?

Web query:
DataImport External DataNew Web Queryfollow the steps

Automating IE:
http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0062.htm
or Google for "Automating IE VB -Net".

NickHK