Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Charts from Excel worksheet to PowerPoint

Hi
I have a workbook contains 3 worksheets. In each worksheet there are 4
charts. I want each chart of each worksheet to be copied to an empty ppt file
(PowerPoint) in a separate slide! So with my case I want at the end to have
12 slides.
How can I do that?
I already open ppt file from Excel. But I dont know how to copy the charts
to the powerpoint
Please help me!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Hi,

Assuming that you can select each chart ie. the individual 4 on each
worksheet, choose Edit, Copy and then switch to PowerPoint. In
PowerPoint, choose Edit, Paste Special..., then you have two options, 1.
to paste the chart and not link to Excel or 2. to paste the chart and link
to Excel ie. changes you make in Excel to the data will be reflected in the
PowerPoint slide.

HTH Rob

"Koulla" wrote in message
Hi
I have a workbook contains 3 worksheets. In each worksheet there are 4
charts. I want each chart of each worksheet to be copied to an empty ppt
file
(PowerPoint) in a separate slide! So with my case I want at the end to
have
12 slides.
How can I do that?
I already open ppt file from Excel. But I dont know how to copy the charts
to the powerpoint
Please help me!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi I know this but this is manualy I want to do that from Excel code
Here is my code for open ppt file
Sub openppt()

Dim Brocoli As Object
Dim Potato As Object
Dim carot As String

carot = "C:\test\THIS IS A TEST.ppt"

Set Brocoli = CreateObject("powerpoint.Application")
Brocoli.Visible = True
Set Potato = Brocoli.Presentations.Open(Filename:=carot)
end sub

I want to do it with code because every week must do that procedure.