Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to copy Excel charts to existing Powerpoint file

Hello,

I was wondering if there was a way to create a macro that will copy
Excel charts (within their own sheets) into an existing powerpoint
file. The titles and other formatting are already created in the
powerpoint file the only thing I need to do is copy the charts from
excel and paste them as Picture(Enhanced Metafile) in the powerpoint
file. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks