Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Addition of a macro to an existing Excel file

Hi group,

I have an Excel worksheet with 10 values in column A and 10 values in
column B.
These values are updated every one minute by a third party DDE.
Given that, I'd like to write a macro that once a minute - as new
values get updated - will export the values to an external text file.

Previously, I have programmed in VB, so I have the ability to read a
code & understand it.
Will someone please be generous to help with an advice or a sample
code?

Thanks in advance,
Short.