Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Remove Module not working

Hi

I have code which includes removing modules however the modules are not
removed only if the program terminates.

Is there a code which can make the program think it has terminated or push
through the remove modules so it preforms the removing of the modules task
and then continuing with the emailing of the form.

I need the form to be emailed without the modules included and I would
prefer not to have user interface a second time after the Modules have been
removed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Noemi