Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TMR TMR is offline

Default Remove VBA Project module

Hello,
I have workbook with MAcro. Everytime I open I 'enable'
the macro. But when I try to edit some cells in workbook,
it gives me warning :
"macros in this project are disabled. Please refer to the
online help or documentation of the host application to
determine how to enable macros."
I have set my Macro Security level to Medium. In my
project I have another PlnData.XLA module which is
unviewable. I do not know how to remove/uninstall it. I
had installed that tool while ago.

Any suggestions how to get around the warning message
please?