Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Remove active module in a copy

I have a workbook with one module and i want to save a copy of workbook
without this module. Plaese help me to write codes to do this automaticaly.

Thanks
Mehrdad Hakimzadeh
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Here's a function

'----------------------------------------------------------------
Function DeleteModule(moduleName As String)
Dim vbMod As Object

Set vbMod = ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents(moduleName)
ThisWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents.Remove vbMod

End Function

--

HTH

RP