Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy data from several workbooks to a master workbook

wanting to use macros to track task completed by our team's administrative
assistants. Have four workbooks, the master workbook where the information
is copied to and then each admin has a separate workbook where they record
the date they completed the task. I don't want to have to go into each
workbook to see what's being completed.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

okay, you probably already figured this out. I usually assign my master
sheet a variable name in my macros so it will work with name changes. I will
be calling the other sheets generic names that you will have to hard code or
ask for in a popup.

dim cname
cname = activeworkbook.name

windows("bob.xls").activate