Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to update a master workbook from 3 different slave workbooks?

We have 4 people in a group. 1 leader, 3 minions. We have a
spreadsheet that has 3 sections on a worksheet. Each minion updates
one of the sections weekly with information. We would then like the
leader to have these changes reflecte in his workbook. The problem we
have is row insertions. If a minion inserts a row and fills it with
information, how do we have that reflected in the leaders notebook?

So, say we all start out with a notbook that has a worksheet with a
section for bob that has 10 rows, a section for mary that has 12 rows
and a section for fred that has fifteen rows. If Bob goes in and adds
a row of information so that he has 11, how do we get that to
automatically show in the leaders workbook?

-Jim