Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Link all data from several workbooks to one "master" workbook

I'm trying to link data from several workbooks into one "master" workbook.
Basically there will be a bunch of workbooks with Questions (I.e. A. Did you
do this? B. Did you do that?) and either "yes" or "no" to those questions.
Then I want all those answers to be pulled into the "master" workbook and
maybe using a 'count' feature.. I want the master workbook to display:
Yes No
Question A 7 3
Question B 4 6

Anyone have any ideas on how I can do this or something similar?? Much
appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Maybe you like this add-in
http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm