Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable mouse scroll wheel

Is there any way to disable the mouse scroll wheel?

I've tried Custom Views and scrollarea. Custom views disable scrollarea.
Scrollarea works OK, but the 1st cell of the defined scrollarea is always
highlited and I can't find a way around that.

Thanx in advance - Dean
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

AFAIK, the best you can do, without affecting the user's OS or hooking
Excel, is to change :
Application.RollZoom = True

But why do you need to do this?

Maybe you need the WS.EnableSelection=xlNoSelection ?

NickHK