Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Wheel on mouse doesn't scroll in VB

The mouse wheel doesn't scroll when I am in a VB window. In all office
application the mouse wheel scrolls fine except when I am in the VB window
doing programming. Is there a way to configure the wheel to scroll?
--
Nolan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nolan,

you should check to see if you have the latest driver for your mouse,
this has fixed the problem in the past for me.

Here's a couple links to some software that will do it
http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html

I am using VBScroll on this computer and it works fine

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Nolan" wrote in message
The mouse wheel doesn't scroll when I am in a VB window. In all office
application the mouse wheel scrolls fine except when I am in the VB window
doing programming. Is there a way to configure the wheel to scroll?
--
Nolan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

logitech drivers had this problem for years.
I've always used FreeWheel
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html

However since 6 months or so the logitech drivers
work ok. (MouseWare 9.79 w/ Setpoint 2.6)
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?pa...ories&CRID=320

--
keepITcool

Nolan wrote in

The mouse wheel doesn't scroll when I am in a VB window. In all
office application the mouse wheel scrolls fine except when I am in
the VB window doing programming. Is there a way to configure the
wheel to scroll?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Your welcome, thanks for the feedback
--