Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rat rat is offline

Default mouse scroll wheel

does not scroll with excel in office 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hmmm. That's strange.

Does it roll in other Office applications?

Can you check with earlier Excel versions?

--
Wigi
http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music

does not scroll with excel in office 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Talking about the scroll, I cannot use the scroll button in VBA, but it works
in every other applications. How to enable the scroll in Excel VBA

(I have Excel 2003 SP2)
--
Thanks
Sebastien

does not scroll with excel in office 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sebastien

I use Freewheel, with a lot of satisfaction.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html