Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul B Paul B is offline

Default Wheel on mouse doesn't scroll in VB

Nolan,

you should check to see if you have the latest driver for your mouse,
this has fixed the problem in the past for me.

Here's a couple links to some software that will do it
http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html

I am using VBScroll on this computer and it works fine

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Nolan" wrote in message
The mouse wheel doesn't scroll when I am in a VB window. In all office
application the mouse wheel scrolls fine except when I am in the VB window
doing programming. Is there a way to configure the wheel to scroll?
--
Nolan