Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Know the real name and surname of user logged

I know the way to know the ID name of user logged on PC, but i want to know
the real name of user Name and Surname (similar Jhon Smith) and store it in a
cells...?
Or.. if existis in wich part of dir, text file or other is stored this
information?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You would have to provide the source for the cross reference. I have
an application similar to your need. I obtain the network log on I.D.
(employee i.d.) and then web query the company's employee directory for
the name associated with the i.d.

sal21 wrote:
I know the way to know the ID name of user logged on PC, but i want to know
the real name of user Name and Surname (similar Jhon Smith) and store it in a
cells...?
Or.. if existis in wich part of dir, text file or other is stored this
information?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Bob,

I learn something new on every visit to the group. I had a similar
request some time ago and ended up at the solution I provided above. I
will hold on to this for future reference.

Alan

Bob Phillips wrote:
see previous post

--