Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] acampbell012@yahoo.com is offline

Default Know the real name and surname of user logged

Bob,

I learn something new on every visit to the group. I had a similar
request some time ago and ended up at the solution I provided above. I
will hold on to this for future reference.

Alan

Bob Phillips wrote:
see previous post

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"sal21" wrote in message
I know the way to know the ID name of user logged on PC, but i want to

know
the real name of user Name and Surname (similar Jhon Smith) and store it

in a
cells...?
Or.. if existis in wich part of dir, text file or other is stored this
information?