Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find Out Logged in User

Is it possible to find out who is logged into the computer, I want to use
this function to decide whether a piece of of code shoud run

ie

if username="bob" then
do this
end if

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Nigel" wrote in message
Is it possible to find out who is logged into the computer, I want to use
this function to decide whether a piece of of code shoud run

The Environ("Username") function is one way to do it.

--
Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

* Take your Excel development skills to the next level.
* Professional Excel Development
http://www.appspro.com/Books/Books.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nigel,

Check out the Excel pages at www.nwarwick.co.uk.

You will find a ready made VBA routine to do exactly what you want.

HTH

Neil
www.nwarwick.co.uk