Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel auto updating worksheet

Hello everybody,

I need to extract data from 3 spreasheets, group the data by type and total
the data in each column by that type but the spreasheets have lots of blanks
due to the layout of the information, so I am not sure how to extract the
data, I thought that maybe I could automatically links all three worksheets
to another worksheet and when a row and data is added to any of thoses sheets
the new worksheet mirrors this and automatically adds a new row and data (but
I am not sure if this is possible).

I basically need to collate all the information and total the data by type
but I am not sure how to extract the data from the three worksheets?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated