Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Prevent user from inserting sheet via "CTRL-F11"

Is there a way to prevent a user from inserting a sheet using CTRL-F11?
I have already disabled Insert-Worksheet as well as the right-click
insert functionality, but I know the users know this key combo to
insert a sheet as well.

Thanks so much!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about protecting the structure of the workbook under

Tools=Protection=Protect Workbook= select at least structure.

of couse this would not allow moving the sheets either.

Tom Ogilvy